At CDL Australia we create world-class, sustainable residential developments. Backed by Singapore-listed City Developments Ltd (CDL), the global leaders in sustainability, we’re passionate about setting better sustainability standards in Australia’s building and construction sector.
For the past 25 years, CDL has embraced its ethos of “conserving as we construct”, consistently gaining accolades for its outstanding green buildings and investment in game-changing sustainability innovations.
Recognising that the world is on the brink of a climate emergency, CDL seek to implement sustainability practices throughout the construction, design and operation phases of each project to reduce the built sector’s carbon footprint through committing to net zero operational carbon by 2030 for its new and existing wholly-owned assets and developments in addition to other Social and Governance practices.
Alderley, QLD 4063
• 95 per cent of demolition waste at Brickworks Park was recycled and repurposed for civil works, surpassing the national average of 67 per cent.
• Brickworks Park will contribute to the reduction of urban heat island effects with 40 per cent green space being included across its 3.15-hectare setting.
• Energy and water efficient fixtures and fittings across the project to reduce consumption.
• Single loaded flow through units to reduce air conditioning requirement.
• Provision of Electric Vehicle Chargers as an option in order to encourage alternative forms of transport.
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
Kenmore, QLD 4069
Toowong, QLD 4066
Our parent company, City Developments Limited is listed on 13 leading global sustainability ratings and has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades for their environmental efforts.